Scientific Update Consulting provides specialist expert advice and ongoing professional support on chemical and process development.
Experience and Know-how
The consulting team has a substantial breadth and depth of experience and knowledge in chemical development and scale up and small scale manufacture in the pharmaceutical, fine chemicals and related industries. The consultants have all been heads of PR&D departments and/or pilot plants in major pharmaceutical and fine chemical companies and have outstanding scientific pedigrees; they are available to impart their independent advice to you.
Contact us if you have any issue related to:
• organic chemical process research and development
• scale up and manufacturing of fine chemicals, intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients
• optimisation in organic chemistry
• pharmaceutical salt selection
• polymorphism and crystallisation
• good manufacturing practice and regulatory issues
• quality control, in-process control and process analytical technologies
• intellectual property issues related to processes and physical form
• project management, outsourcing, technology transfer and due diligence
• technical training
• development of technical managers
Led by Dr Will Watson and Dr John Knight and supported by Dr Trevor Laird, founder of Scientific Update LLP, the team are all highly regarded chemists and their >90 years' collective pool of expert knowledge is just a phone call away.
For further information and to find out more about how their consulting services could benefit your company, please call +44 (0)1435 873062.